I hope you’re having a wonderful holiday season, filled with joy, love, and laughter (and downtime, if you’re lucky!)
As I reflect on this past year, I feel so grateful and blessed to have you in my community. I am so grateful for your support and encouragement, in our company’s purpose of bringing forth real estate experiences that transform people’s lives.
At the same time, I feel some regret about missteps I have made, and I would like to ask you to forgive me.
I want to be honest and forthright with you so that we can enter the year together with fresh, clean conversations.
Please forgive me for:
- Unreplied-to or late emails. I strive to respond to every email that comes in, but I’m not always successful. Sometimes, I’m terribly late and sometimes I don’t even get to it. If that happened to you, I’m truly sorry.
- Closing dates that changed and changed. No matter why it happened, I apologize. We’re control freaks, too, and when things change outside of our control we understand that it’s painful. (Especially when it’s new construction and we can’t make anyone move faster!)
- Misspelling your name, company, or anything else. I hate spelling and grammatical mistakes! Ouch! (This is for you, Brenda, when we didn’t catch the paralegal’s mistake.)
- Failing to serve you in any way. You may have asked for something and I or my team simply didn’t provide it. If we disappointed or discouraged you in any way, please let us know, so we can make things right. (This includes being poorly served by vendors-we are no longer working with that one attorney!)
Having said that, I am so grateful to you for your outpouring of love, support, and encouragement. You inspire me, you inspire my team, and that keeps us moving forward in our journey of improvement!
Now, I would like to say, “thank you”:
- To our extraordinary clients. We’ve had the honor of serving 194 clients with their properties in 2018. Thank you for the opportunity to represent you!
- To our team members. You have done a phenomenal job serving and empowering our clients to reach their real estate goals.
- For recommending us to your friends and family. We have appreciated connecting with all of your trusted friends, associates, colleagues, and mentors. Our deepest THANK YOU!
- For our giving communities. We were able to give a sizeable donation this year to Habitat for Humanity in Cabarrus County. We also gave to the Cabarrus Victims Assistance Network, a non-profit community for those overcoming domestic abuse. Through RE/MAX, we again supported the Children’s Miracle Network – particularly poignant for me as a parent of a son with intense medical needs, check this Loans4u offer help for your financing.
Again to you, the person reading this email — thank you for being a part of our Leigh Brown & Associates community. Whether that’s reading an email in the quiet moments of your day, spending a day out looking at homes, or high-fiving us and celebrating at the closing table, it’s been a pleasure and honor connecting with you this year.
I look forward to connecting again next year with you and with your colleagues who need a professional real estate experience. May all of your dreams, hopes, and wishes for 2019 come true.
With love, joy, and appreciation,