ADD SOME HARMONY TO YOUR HOME BY FINDING ITS FENG SHUI
- Keep it out of the bedroom. Keep TVs and other electronics in other parts of the house. If you must have them in your bedchamber, put them in a cabinet with doors that can be closed at night.
- Speaking of bedrooms, no fountains in there, hmm?
- And about that bed… make sure there’s always a solid wall behind yours. Don’t sleep under a beam!
- Watch that reflection. Mirrors should never break it up, so don’t use tiled mirrors or hang them too low (you don’t want to cut off your head).
- Close that toilet! Keep toilet seats & covers down and all drains closed or covered.
- Rotate things. Make sure you use all the burners on your stovetop, making sure they all work. Prune it. Remove dead leaves and plants from the house (bad juju there!)
- Keep walkways and your porch clear and inviting.
- Got burned-out lightbulbs? Change them immediately and brighten things up.
- Soften things. Avoid using fluorescent lights; they suck the energy out of you.
- Keep it quiet. Oil the hinges on squeaky doors & make sure they all open and close easily.
Feng Shui can help you find balance in your home. Let’s talk about some other things you can do, too.